Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Camping 101

During the summer, my family went camping while my mom was in Oregon visiting her BFF. 


Roman found a "camouflaged" lizard. But then he ended up murdering it because he didn't free it. Roman, Roman, Roman. 


This is the tent us girls built with a friend we took along with us. We put our tent up faster than the boys. Hehehehe!!!


I do not know what Damian is doing in this picture. Maybe cutting some wood?


Talia helped our friend on Personal Progress the entire time. They made great "progress" together. Look. Talia's not modest anymore. Her hip is showing. 


I know. Just another boring awesome picture of me. I wonder why the camera is not focused on my face. I am not ugly. (Except when I am camping or just wake up)


The boys. I love the fire. It looks like orange paper. 


Our friend we brought. Her name is Stephanie. I took this picture and i don't know why she is smiling so much. 


My father. The one who brought us camping. He is my dad and will always be. 



Mmmmmmmm. There is nothing better than eggs for breakfast while camping. We would of had sausage but Talia didn't want to so she made us all suffer by not putting the sausage in.

That's the end of our fun camp-out. There are way more pictures but to many. 

PS. I climbed a tree while camping and then I found a spider in my hair. Gross. 


  

3 comments:

  1. (Gasp) I can't believe Talia is following worldly trends and is "not modest anymore."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. I'm calling her Bishop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana my favorite pic is the one of your dad and your comment that "he is my dad and always will be". So profound yet sooo sweet and touching. Im glad youre blogging again.

    ReplyDelete