Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleepovers 101

I went to my cousins house for a sleepover. It was so much fun!!! By the way her name was Jill. We mostly just jumped on the trampoline, Swam, and things like that. We watched a show called Penelope. I think that is how you spell it. Abbey, A.J.{ Jill's Brother}, and I. We stayed up until like 12:00 p.m.. Jill was asleep. We also liked to go swimming in our swimsuit's of course And then we turned on the sprinklers and we put it under the trampoline. They have an awesome pool. It has rocks sticking out and a slide that goes really fast. We had loads of fun. The boys were at our house having fun. I do not know what they did but it was probably fun.


So we met at a restaurant And we gave each other our kids back and when we were driving home our mom was like'' Guess what. Paxton and Daisy are coming over soon for 2 nights.'' I was like when? She said '' tonight''. I was thinking that is so cool! We just had a sleepover at Jill's house and we are having a another sleepover again. Except the boys were going to Caden's house and the girls were having a sleepover at our house. They had to come to church with us!



IT WAS SO DANG FUN!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: