Monday, July 26, 2010

Roman suffered Pain

Do you know what happened to Roman last night? I'm sure you do want to know what happened. Here is what happened. It was about 7:30 and Talia ,Damian and I were swimming and all of a sudden I here a loud scream from Roman. Next thing you know I also saw Abbey running across the kitchen. I tell Talia that I will be right back. I checked to see what happened and Abbey told me that Roman got STUNG BY A SCORPION. I told Talia and every body's eyes were looking on Romans foot . Oh and by the way Roman got stung on his foot. So he cried and screamed and so on. Then he settled down. I touched his foot and he freaked out. We froze the scorpion and my dad ate it. Just Kidding. We actually burned it to death. Roman is fine now, he just likes to brag about it. It is starting to get annoying. Trust Me.

3 comments:

  1. poor little dana, poor little roman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel terrable for roman! I remember you told me damian got stung by a scorpian and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. why poor dana?! what did she do?!

    ReplyDelete