Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Caitlyn

My cousin Caitlyn is soooooooooooooooooooooo Funny or should I say Hilarious. I am going to write about her.
She is funny
Can be mean to me and then says that I am mean to her when I express my feelings.
Likes to talk to me on the phone.
Sometimes writes mean stuff about me on her blog that is sooooooooooooo not true.
Likes to go on webkinz with me.
Likes to joke around and say weird stuff to people
She is my cousin.






If you had to rate her 1-10 what would you rate her. I would rate her a her a 1. Just kidding.I would really her a 10.


P.S. I am not trying to be mean or gossip. Try to understand.

2 comments:

  1. Dana you know I don't mean to do that (I know I cry and all that) on purpose!

    ReplyDelete