My brothers and sisters are very weird.
Talia: always jumps in the pool at the wrong moment. Like when I about to get out of the pool she justs jumps in. It may not seem weird to you but if you are here when it happens you will see what I am talking about.
Abbey: makes all these weird looking faces. Sometimes she makes a duck face and says"You calling me fat girl" or " You calling me cheap girl"{ Abbey says it really fast} Abbey will say it when you say something weird.
Roman: reads at LOUD when you are trying to do something peaceful. I is actually cute and weird at the same time. That is all I can think up right now.
Damian: When he is in his underwear he put like 3 guns in his underwear, a pair of of blue glasses on , and a helmet. I need to take a picture and post about one of these days.
Julian: This is a very hard one. Let me think. Hmmmmmm... Oh I know Julian likes to get his temper up when he does not get his way. You should see him him when he does it. His face looks weird and cute.
I have a question for you readers. Were your siblings ever weird like that? That is all for tonight. I got to go to bed.
dana as kids we would throw dried up dog caca at each other. pretty weird que no
ReplyDeleteWhat??????????????
ReplyDeletedana
Dana you know my brothers are AWLWAYS like that. And sometimes you are to. And when I am, I cry. yep everyone heard, I cry.
ReplyDeleteThank for saying that out loud Caitlyn. That hurt my fellings. Other people look on my blog to. I hope they are not mean about that.
ReplyDeleteUpset,sad Dana
only when we talk about acting! you bring on your thing
ReplyDelete